At Jennifer Chiang,DDS we assess your caries (cavities) risk using CAries Management By Risk Assessment (CAMBRA). Caries management by risk assessment is a standard of care (Featherstone et al 2007) that involves identifying potential causes of caries through individual risk assessment and mitigating risk through behavioural changes and minimally invasive dental care.
Treatment recommendation are made to decrease your risk of cavities and to re-establish oral balance and wellness. CAMBRA treatment intervention was proven to significantly reduce caries risk levels and caries disease indicators in a two-year randomized, controlled, parallel-arm, double-blind clinical trial (Rechmann 2019).
- Baby/Primary teeth recommendations for non-cavitated decay lesions:
- Dr. Jen’s Dental Office Treatments include:
- Dr. Jen’s Homecare Recommendation:
- Permanent teeth recommendations for non-cavitated carious lesions:
- Dr Jen’s Dental Office Treatments Include:
- Dr. Jen’s Homecare Recommendations:
Reach out now to reduce your risk for cavities! We can develop your personalized remineralization and oral wellness plan by Scheduling a consult with Sunnyvale’s Functional Dentist Jen Chiang, DDS